Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Tourney

Well, it's NCAA Basketball tourney time. I filled out my bracket earlier today. I must say that I am surprised at how life has progressed for me in recent years. That is, I am such a Louisvillian now that I almost wouldn't mind it if Louisville knocked off the Heels in the tournament. Don't get me wrong, I am still a very big Heels fan, as I've always been; yet, I have grown attached to the local favorite.

One reason for my enjoyment of Louisville b-ball is that I think Pitino is an excellent coach, and I would love to see him win a title with Louisville. They have an incredible team this year and could go very far if everything goes just right.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to excuse the wacky font colors and the truly bizarre "I love Louisville more than the Tarheels" rant as the sad product of a fevered and sleep-deprived brain. You either need to take some Nyquil, John, or cut waaaaaaay back!

Anonymous said...

Youuuuuu bastard.

Dan said...

looks like both your teams are representing well so far... it's been a fun tournament so far... hope you are doing well!

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.