Thursday, August 03, 2006

Days of our Lives

1. Livin in Louisville, KY in a van down by the Ohio River....ok, we live in an apt.

2. Groomsman in the wedding of Chris R. Clemans in Fork Union, VA.....Big congrats, Chris and Kari!!!!!

3. Saw my beloved Cincinnati Reds get beat by L.A. Dodgers....Griffey, Jr. did hit a dinger, though.

4. Rode a horse named Katie, who decided to do a 180 and take off (I survived.)

5. Got to see my cousin Tyler Dellinger while he was home briefly from Iraq. I am very proud of you Tyler, and we are all indebted to you.

6. Listening to the book 1776 while criss-crossing the country with my wife.

7. Visited Appomatox Court House.....The South will rise.

1 comment:

Craig Sowder said...

Yeah, I'm bummed about the Reds. It looks like they are slowly losing their grip on the NL Wild Card. They had an opportunity to take the lead in the division when St. Louis was busy losing eight straight games, but the Reds were losing too. I'm still mad over the Austin Kearns/Felipe Lopez trade, especially since the Reds don't appear to be better for it.