Tuesday, March 07, 2006

First Day on the Blog

Well, today I enter the world of blogging. Modern technology is truly amazing, allowing us to consume massive amounts of information in a small time. I hope that this blog will not be trivial or amount to much time wasted in light of the eternity that very shortly awaits. I must say that I am very excited about the opportunity to simply have this venue to express various thoughts. The world of the internet has opened to me lately...My current part-time security work allows some time for me to discover the world of various ministries and their media outlets. My thanks go to Justin Taylor, editor for John Piper, and Craig Sowder, former assistant to John Frame, for their encouragement (unbeknownst to them) in starting this blog.

1 comment:

Craig Sowder said...

Wow, John. I am honored that you would speak so highly of me, and to even include me in the same sentence as a guy like John Frame. Thanks, a lot, and welcome to cyberspace.