Thursday, December 01, 2022

Rating More Books

 Christian Ethics by Grudem - 9.3/10      This book has been one of my most important books of the year.  Most helpful.  To be honest, I knew of this book but didn't think I needed to acquire it; there are so many books that might be just fine but are not truly needed.  I was with my wife at a homeschool bookstore and started to glance through it.  This is no ordinary ethics text, and I was hooked after those first 30-45 mins. at the store.    


Genesis by Steinmann - 9.1 / 10      If I give a book a "9" or higher, I really like it.  (I pretty much don't give perfect scores)      This is a good commentary!  


Little Pilgrim's Big Journey (Parts I and II) - 9.4 / 10      Great books!  My kids have enjoyed them, and it has been great to read them specifically with my youngest.   Glad to have discovered these.  




No comments: